- 7:00 PM
- Second Wednesday of the month
- Village Hall
27 West 465 Jewell Road
Winfield, IL 60190
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View All Agendas
View All Minutes
The Marketing and Communications Commission (“MCC”) for the Village of Winfield consists of nine community volunteers* and two Trustees. The MCC suggests new marketing and communication strategies and materials. The MCC also undertakes projects designed to improve communication between residents and the Village.
*While most of these community volunteers must be residents of Winfield, two volunteers may either reside in unincorporated areas falling within Winfield’s comprehensive plan or may be non-residents who represent resident businesses or non-profit entities.
The Commission is an advisory board to the Village assisting on the following:
- Communication between the Village and residents and local businesses
- Communications media & technology
- Technology improvements
- Initiatives related to the branding, marketing, and promotion of the Village
- Marketing plans to attract development
Town Center Marketing and Capacity Study.
View the Village's Town Center Marketing Brochure.
To find out more about our partner in this process please visit the Choose DuPage website.