- 7:00 PM
- First Wednesday of the month
- Village Hall
27 West 465 Jewell Rd.
Winfield, IL 60190
- Workshop sessions may be held on the third Wednesday of the month in addition to the regularly scheduled meeting
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View All Agendas
Minutes are available following approval.
View All Minutes
The Plan & Zoning Commission is composed of seven members appointed by the Village President and confirmed by the Village Trustees.
The powers of the Plan & Zoning Commission include the following:
- Prepare and recommend to the Village Board a Comprehensive Plan for the present and future development of the Village
- Recommend changes from time to time to the Official Comprehensive Plan
- Promote the realization of the Official Comprehensive Plan
- Hear all appeals pertaining to changes in zoning in the corporate boundaries of the Village of Winfield
- Review the Winfield Zoning Ordinance and make recommendations for change to the Village Board, as necessary