- 9:00 AM
- Second Saturday of the month
- Village Hall
27 West 465 Jewell Rd.
Winfield, IL 60190
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View All Agendas
Minutes are available following approval.
View All Minutes
The committee consists of three Village Trustees, the Village Treasurer, and a Village resident, who is appointed by the Village President. The Village Manager and Finance Director serve as staff liaisons and have a non-voting status.
The Administration & Finance Committee facilitates recommendations to the Village Board with regard to financial and administration matters, and provides guidance on the Village's investment activities in accordance with the Village's investment policy.
Their areas of responsibility include:
- The annual operating and capital improvement budgets of the Village
- The long-range financial plan
- Personnel rules and regulations
- Matters of intergovernmental relations
- Results of the annual audit and selection of auditing firm