- 7:00 PM
- Second Wednesday of the month
- Village Hall
27 West 465 Jewell Rd.
Winfield, IL 60190
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View All Agendas
View All Minutes
The Economic Development & Communication Commission is composed of up to 11 members appointed by the Village President and confirmed by the Village Trustees. Two of the members are current Village Trustees.
The Commission is an advisory board to the Village assisting on the following:
Town Center Marketing and Capacity Study
- Develop or propose actions to attract development to all areas of the Village.
- With the approval of the Village Board, promote economic activities that benefit Village businesses and residents.
- Make recommendations that facilitate and improve communication between the Village residents and businesses.
- Provide the Village with input for the content of the Village Newsletter (Winfield Word) and other media and communication promoting the Village.
View the Village's Town Center Marketing Brochure
To find out more about our partner in this process please visit www.choosedupage.com